Beginning September 1 through October 10, we have 40 Days of Faith, Fitness, & Focus!
This is not a ‘challenge’ or one you have to be all in or not at all, but rather a buffet of opportunities to dive deeper with the King and His Kingdom! We’ll touch on fitness and food, but our focus will be on faith!
Over the next few days, please prayerfully consider going through the 40-Day Wellness Revelation Bible Reading Plan with us. While that plan length will be a record-breaker for us, I’m so excited to experience this amazing content as a YouVersion Plan together!
When you’re ready . . .
- Click HERE to join The Wellness Revelation YouVersion Reading Plan
- Plan to attend our weekly Holy Barre worship-filled workouts on Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Thursdays at 10:00am at All Fit Collective.
- Mark your calendars for these upcoming free special events:
- September 1, 11:00am (Thursday) – Lunch after All Fit Collective at Bondi Bowls
- September 21, 11:00am (Wednesday) – Bungee for Holy Barre at All Fit Collective (spots limited so contact Libby or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your bungee)
- September 26, 7:00pm (Monday) – Workout & Wellness at Shannon Miller Park
- October 5, 12:00pm (Wednesday) – Yoga for Holy Barre with Lori Meek at All Fit Collective
- October 6, 11:00am (Thursday) – Lunch after All Fit Collective at CAVA
- Subscribe to the Weekly Updates here on HolyBarre.org as there will be multiple posts shared each week about a variety of topics related to faith, fitness, & focus during this 40 days. Just scroll to the bottom of this page and enter your email to subscribe.
- Consider joining our next The Wellness Revelation small group beginning September and meeting weekly for 9 weeks on Mondays at 1:00pm.
- Start reading over Ephesians 3:14-19 as a prayer for yourself, your family, and our community.
These next 40 days beginning September 1 are not about counting calories or macros but connecting with the Spirit! They are not about getting on the scale but getting into His word and into authentic community. They are not about forcing yourself to workout but feeling and moving in love. They are not about focusing on the food and the fitness but being deeply rooted in His love.
Let’s pursue health, wholeness, and holiness from the inside out. Come burn bright with us, better together!
2 thoughts on “40 Days of Faith, Fitness, & Focus”
I cannot wait for all the amazing opportunities for us to burn bright and be better together! Thank you Libby!